Research Ethics forms
Instructions for completing research ethics application forms
- All questions on the application form must be completed
- Incomplete forms will be deemed invalid and will not be reviewed by the REC.
- All submissions / correspondence must be directed to the REC Administrator at email@example.com.
Internal and external researchers who want to conduct research within the HSE service please refer for detailed information on consent in Health and Social Care Research to the newly published HSE policy document:
- 2023 REC SUH Local Committee Checklist
- REC SUH Standard Application Form, version 26.06.2023
- Guidance manual on the standard application form
- Participation Information Leaflet (PIL) template, version 31-August-2018
- Consent Form Template, version 31-August-2018
- Consent Form Template, Retention of Tissue, version 31-August-2018
- 2023 Principal Investigator Declaration and Signatory Page, REC SUH
- 2023 Template for Annual Status Report Form REC SUH
- 2023 Template for Study Termination Form REC SUH
- 2023 Template for Amendment Notification Form REC SUH