21st Annual Multidisciplinary Research Conference
27th November 2020, Sligo University Hospital / IT Sligo
Via Proximate / Remote Attendance
This is a unique opportunity for local researchers in the HSE North West area to present their recently undertaken health research projects to a wide audience.
The event provides a showcase for research carried out at SUH and in collaboration with our partner institutions. The REF continues to build on past successes in providing support for education, training and research to people engaged in healthcare provision in the SUH catchment area.
This year the conference will focus particularly on the Covid-19 pandemic – the experiences, responses and learning from the clinical / scientific / industry / community perspectives.
The conference will be an all-day event run from the Aurivo auditorium at IT Sligo and streamed to 3 venues with Sligo University Hospital. There will be a mix of online and proximate presentations which allows us to attract a very high calibre of speakers.
- 4 Keynote speakers for the International / National perspectives
- 4 North West of Ireland speakers representing Industry, Community, IT Sligo and Public Health
- 2 Sligo University Hospital speakers for the Management and Clinical perspectives
- 8 Projects selected from local researcher submissions for oral presentation
- 4 Posters awarded prizes.
- €10,000 worth of seed grants upto a maximum of €2500 per awardee
Deadlines: (late applications will not be considered)
Grants – 19th October 2020
Abstracts – 2nd November 2020
For application forms, guidance notes & submissions contact email@example.com